FlameBoomerang - Return the Fire and Flame to Your Marriage Headline Animator

Thursday, October 22, 2009

How to Save The Marriage - What to Do For Saving A Marriage

It's sad for a marriage to end - marriages aren't meant to end, they are meant to unify two people until eternity. It's bad enough for a marriage to end - but it's even worse when you're the spouse who does not want it to end - the spouse trying to save the marriage.

From the moment when my husband lost interest in me and said he wanted a divorce - I know that feeling perfectly. He lost interest in me and stopped caring about me completely. I cried, I cried a lot.

Then, what should be done to save the marriage? In those situations, there are things you should definitely avoid from doing at all costs. Here it comes: Never try to make up methods on how to save the marriage by yourself. This is clear enough - your marriage is heading for the end, you are desperate - can you really come up with some really good methods on how to save the marriage?

I didn't realize that until much later, as a matter of fact. By that time I had thought of some so-called methods to save the marriage. What were they?

* Let me cry and he will understand how I love him and how much I loved him!
* Let me beg to him, so he will agree not to end the marriage out of pity!

Who actually thinks doing those can save the marriage?

As I experienced, what you should do in that situation is to immediately stop acting according to your instincts and asking for outside help. Actually you're doing that right now, so it's a good sign that you will save your marriage!

No comments:

Post a Comment